Course Care & Etiquette
- Always enter bunker at the lowest point and not down the bunker face.
- Always endeavour to push sand back towards the base of the bunker, not towards the edges.
- Be considerate of your fellow players and always rake bunker smooth before exiting.
- Rakes are to be placed inside the bunker parallel to the direction of play.
Repairing Divots & Pitch Marks
Mosman Park Golf Club does not advocate the use of sand buckets.
- Divots are to be knocked in with a club, do not replace the loose turf.
- Please repair all pitch marks on greens with an appropriate tool. Use repairer around all sides of the pitch mark and slowly ease turf towards the centre of the mark. Do not lift soil upwards. Lightly tap down with putter.
Courtesy on the Course
- The competition of the day has precedence over every other match.
- Players on the 9th green progressing to the 10th tee in an 18 hole round have right of way over nine hole players.
- Players in Club and other approved competitions always have right of way over social players.